If you can't find what you're looking for please jump on our live chat and we'll be happy to help.
Track my delivery
Once your order is with the courier, you will receive an email from us with your tracking code. Enter this tracking code below to find the status of your parcel. If you haven't been sent a tracking code, you can check the status of your order by logging into your account or contacting us by live chat or email.
Delivery Info - Ts & Cs
1. Make My Blinds will always ship with our preferred service partner DPD, XDP or Tuffnels, depending on your geographical location. If for any reason we cannot ship with them, for instance if the item is too heavy or long, Make My Blinds reserves the right to ship with any other carrier in the UK at our discretion. We may also ship only the oversize blind with one courier and the remaining blinds with another. Blinds from different locations will also be split and delivered on different days by different couriers.
2. Delivery times advertised on the website are purely for guidance and Make My Blinds cannot be held liable or accountable to changes to the given timescale. As made to measure products cannot be made in advance, they have tight production timelines and sometimes issues such as adverse weather and quality control issues can cause delays. All items are built to order and we always aim for the quickest build times. Make My Blinds cannot be held financially responsible for any delay or expenditure from pre-organised events due to a delay in receiving your order.
3. At Make My Blinds we strive to keep you up to date regarding your order and its delivery status. We will inform you when the order is received, when the order has been started, when the order is ready for dispatch and then when it is with the courier on its way to you. You can further track the order with the courier tracking link above.
4. Make My Blinds will always send out a tracking code as soon as we have one from the courier.
5. Couriers will try to deliver your order up to 3 times before returning it to Make My Blinds or their local depo. If this occurs we will get in touch with you to let you know what has happened and rearrange delivery.
6. If you need to change your delivery address please inform Make My Blinds before dispatch to avoid any delay with the shipping. While we can amend delivery addresses when the product is in transit, please expect an extra day for delivery.
7. All packages are insured during transport. If there is any damage to the packaging upon delivery please note this when you sign for the order. Upon receipt of a damaged package, photograph the box and take note of whether this has damaged the order inside. Please then contact us along with your order number. We will speak to the courier company.
8. Make My Blinds will replace or repair damaged orders at our discretion upon receiving photo evidence. We may ask for the product to be returned before replacing the damaged blind.
9. Our delivery charge is just €9.95, no matter how many blinds in your order.
We all know what couriers can be like! Once the blinds have left us we are really at their mercy and will help in anyway we can to make sure any issues are resolved.
As always, if you have any questions please get in touch by email or on our live chat.